Create better results and a healthier work environment with engaging workouts
Working out can be both time and resource consuming, and finding a place for it in a hectic everyday life is challenging. But with the fitness mirror Rflex from Mentra by SATS, the road to the ideal workout will be much shorter.
Published 10. February 2022 by Mentra by SATS
Quality training at work
Many people experience a lot of sitting still at work. Companies that manage to get their employees active benefit from higher mental capacity and better memory for their employees. Working out during the day can make employees more productive, and people who work out are generally more satisfied with both work and their everyday life. Rflex signed Mentra by SATS, solves many of the challenges associated with helping employees being active.
With Rflex you get the training quality SATS is known for in your surroundings. You can work out alone during the lunch break or organize group training with other colleagues while you receive guidance from some of the most experienced coaches in the industry - all in full size.
– With Rflex, you get "coaching" of the highest quality just where you are. It facilitates consistency, one of the most important prerequisites for success with your fitness goals, says personal trainer Scott Owen.
He believes that short, effective workout sessions at any time also make consistency much easier to maintain. Workout sessions can be done in the course of time it previously took you to travel to and from the gym, or to and from the workplace.
– The motivation to complete a workout session is easier when the experience is entertaining while maintaining high professional quality, he says.
Effective training for an effective everyday life
Carrying out effective workout sessions in the workplace will thus be far easier. Through Rflex, you now have a first rate training offer for those who for various reasons have stayed away from the gyms, who do not have the opportunity to use them, have sedentary office days, or otherwise want motivation and help to work out more efficiently.
With hundreds of workouts in a library, effective quality training becomes available to everyone. You can choose between everything from 10-minute "office stretches" and yoga sessions to calm your mind, to strength classes aimed at strengthening the back and neck muscles and intense interval classes to increase your heart rate during the working day.
With full-size coaches, it becomes easier to do exercises correctly, and by participating in live classes with others, you create commitment and motivation.
– One of the many advantages of the mirror is that it is so easily accessible. Any employee can easily start Rlfex with a simple touch and start their workout, according to Christian Øvregaard, head of Mentra.
A training offer that never stops growing
The training offer available through Rflex is of impressive quality, and offers a wide selection that will make the offer relevant for most people.
- When the mirror is turned on, you get access to a large and varied training offer, such as strength, cardio, yoga and pre and postnatal training – just to mention a few. This offer will continue to expand, at the same time as the interactivity and gamification elements will be further developed and expanded, says Øvregaard.
You can already join live classes, where you can see who else is in the class. In addition, new classes are produced daily that are added to the workout library so that you can choose from hundreds of workouts from Mentra by SATS, to be performed at your convenience.
When the mirror is turned off, Rflex looks like an elegant piece of furniture that seamlessly integrates into any space with its minimal footprint. This allows people to place it more prominently. This way you do not have to store the exercise equipment or rearrange the workplace.
The way forward
Rflex is Mentra's first product and SATS's new investment in products in the connected fitness category. That is, physical hardware products that you connect to, preferably with a heart rate monitor. This functionality provides a good basis for further development of the product and the updates will be available continually in the future.
– We are working with more and more interactive elements that will be adapted to the different forms of exercise - many of which will be in place already during the year, Øvregaard concludes.
With Rflex, you also get the opportunity for full app-access for all employees so that they can work out at home as well. That way several employees can participate in live classes together, and motivate and push each other to reach new heights.
Are you or your company looking to create better results and a healthier work environment? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or book a free demo.
Friedman, Ron. 2014. "Regular Exercise Is Part of Your Job". Harvard Business Review.